Sunday, June 17, 2012

Occupy Wall Street - Economist Jeffery Sachs 10-15-2011

Donations Pick Up - Occupy Wall Street - Economist Jeffery Sachs 10-15-2011.
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Occupy Wall Street - Economist Jeffery Sachs 10-15-2011.

Do you know about - Occupy Wall Street - Economist Jeffery Sachs 10-15-2011

Donations Pick Up ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Donations Pick Up . You check this out article for information on what you need to know is Donations Pick Up .

How is Occupy Wall Street - Economist Jeffery Sachs 10-15-2011

Occupy Wall Street - Economist Jeffery Sachs 10-15-2011 Video Clips. Duration : 30.40 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donations Pick Up . I was Occupying Wall Street on 10-15-2011 - after cold wind and poor sleep the night before I sat down for a nap - and awoke with Columbia University Jeffery Sachs about to literally step up on the ledge I was leaning on and start speaking so I ended up with the best seat in the house. feel free to find me on facebook www.facebook.com A bit about me - I spent the last 15 years working full time for 22-25K a year, struggling to get by, making the same hard choices about simple things like groceries or gas, as many in America are. About 4 years ago I went back to school to study Politics, Policy and History, with the intention of running for Congress so I could work on these very issues. I graduated almost a year ago and am volunteering and working hard to make that happen, while keeping my low paying job to pay my bills. I did not address the crowd, but I did talk to many people on the ground, and it seemed to me they all seemed to like what I had to say, and some of those I talked to have given me even more to consider. At about 13 minutes someone asks about a plan of action - and I handed him that piece of paper he is suddenly holding - which was my list of a starting place for a list of important issues - while I am not suggesting my list influenced what he said, I will say there were several similarities. This represents the views of myself, Richard Buckner III and not the 99% as a whole, but I humbly submit them for consideration. While I contend this is not all that ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Donations Pick Up . Where you may put to used in your everyday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Donations Pick Up . View Related articles related to Donations Pick Up . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Occupy Wall Street - Economist Jeffery Sachs 10-15-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment