Saturday, June 9, 2012

Epiphone Electronics Overhaul, Before and After Comparisons

Donations Pick Up - Epiphone Electronics Overhaul, Before and After Comparisons.
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Epiphone Electronics Overhaul, Before and After Comparisons.

Do you know about - Epiphone Electronics Overhaul, Before and After Comparisons

Donations Pick Up ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Donations Pick Up . You check out this article for information about an individual need to know is Donations Pick Up .

How is Epiphone Electronics Overhaul, Before and After Comparisons

Epiphone Electronics Overhaul, Before and After Comparisons Video Clips. Duration : 8.38 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donations Pick Up . www.planetz.com . In this video, I demonstrate the results of my Epiphone Riviera P93 electronics overhaul. I first play the original Epi setup, then swap in my new electronics, and then replace the pickups with a matched set of new Vintage Vibe Guitars P-90s. The recordings are made with a Rode NT1 large diaphragm mic, placed 4 inches away from and slightly below center of the speaker grill of my Vox VT30 amp. The new electronics include CTS 500k audio taper pots, no-load mod on the tone pot, an Orange Drop .01uF tone cap, all new shielded wire, and a new Switchraft L12A jack. So, if youre wondering what it might sound like if you change out your pots and caps in your guitar, this should be a good example. I was very careful to record the three different combinations all on the same day, with precisely the same setup (same strings, same amp settings, same mic and mic placement). I made every effort to play the same riffs with the pick in the same position over the strings, playing with the same strength. (Alas my skills are not quite exact enough, but I did my best). See my blog for more details. Like this video? Please consider making a donation (of any amount) at www.planetz.com
I hope you have new knowledge about Donations Pick Up . Where you may offer use in your life. And above all, your reaction is Donations Pick Up . View Related articles related to Donations Pick Up . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Epiphone Electronics Overhaul, Before and After Comparisons.



No comments:

Post a Comment