Monday, May 28, 2012

iPhone 3Gs New Bootrom Pwned on 4.0 (sn0wbreeze)

Donations Pick Up - iPhone 3Gs New Bootrom Pwned on 4.0 (sn0wbreeze).
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination iPhone 3Gs New Bootrom Pwned on 4.0 (sn0wbreeze).

Do you know about - iPhone 3Gs New Bootrom Pwned on 4.0 (sn0wbreeze)

Donations Pick Up ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Donations Pick Up . You check out this article for info on a person want to know is Donations Pick Up .

How is iPhone 3Gs New Bootrom Pwned on 4.0 (sn0wbreeze)

iPhone 3Gs New Bootrom Pwned on 4.0 (sn0wbreeze) Video Clips. Duration : 2.90 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donations Pick Up . If you like this and you want me to show you how to "Jailbreak" via VIdeo Tutorial, head over to my new vid **Jailbreak 3Gs New Bootrom 4.0 (tutorial)** www.youtube.com ****INFO UPDATED****7/9 BELOW New Boot 3Gs jailbroken by iH8sn0w....iH8sn0w also created me a sweet reboot tool. As of today, Im one of only a handful of regular jailbreakers to be be pwned on 4.0 with a new bootrom 3Gs. That could always change tomorrow, who knows. The only chance of being able to use a simliar tool to is to have 3.1.2 shsh blobs saved. UPDATE; 7/3: ih8sn0w is almost finished with a tutorial to release :) *****UPDATE***** 7/9: All new links..Tutorial for 3Gs||| iPT2g MC model||| iPT3 w/3.1.2 **New Boot Pwned ** **Snowbreeze v1.7: www.mediafire.com ** iBooty v1.6 link on new vid tutorial ^^^^^^^ ** Payload Pwner r6 link on new vid tutorial^^^^ ** TUTORIAL ** ih8sn0wforums.com As it prob shows, this is my 1st vid. Follow me on Twitter twitter.com I'll keep you updated as I hear something! **I also started a chipin page for donations, if you like my vids and would like to see more from an iPhone4. Anything would be very much appreciated. I love to get that out to you aking.chipin.com PayPal: AKi_nG@live.com And iH8sn0w IRC: ih8sn0w.com Music: Intro: Body Head Bangers ft/ Roy Jones Jr- Cant Be Touched VId: Eminem ft/ Rihanna- Love the Way You Lie Hope to make a vid on the Jailbreak and iBooty set-up very soon!
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Donations Pick Up . Where you'll be able to offer use within your everyday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Donations Pick Up . View Related articles related to Donations Pick Up . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share iPhone 3Gs New Bootrom Pwned on 4.0 (sn0wbreeze).



No comments:

Post a Comment