Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Good & Bad Heavy Metal Guitars - Part 1 of 3

Donations Pick Up - Good & Bad Heavy Metal Guitars - Part 1 of 3.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Good & Bad Heavy Metal Guitars - Part 1 of 3.

Do you know about - Good & Bad Heavy Metal Guitars - Part 1 of 3

Donations Pick Up ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Donations Pick Up . You read this article for home elevators that wish to know is Donations Pick Up .

How is Good & Bad Heavy Metal Guitars - Part 1 of 3

Good & Bad Heavy Metal Guitars - Part 1 of 3 Video Clips. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donations Pick Up . I hope you enjoy this video about heavy metal guitars. If you think my videos are helpful, consider making a small donation through my website: www.dmometalguitar.com. This is the first part of my Good & Bad Heavy Metal Guitars series. After buying, selling and fixing tons of guitars for more than 20 years, I discuss what I consider to be good and bad heavy metal guitars. I play and talk about the qualities of the following good guitars (I use a Line 6 Spider III amp for all my tests): 1. Jackson King V KV2 (made in the USA) with Seymour Duncan pickups and original Floyd Rose tremolo 2. Carvin V220 (made in the USA) with original Floyd Rose & Carvin C22 pickups 2. ESP MII (made in Japan) with original Floyd Rose tremolo and EMG 81 pickups 3. BC Rich Wartribe Warlock (made in Korea) with Kahler Hybrid Tremolo and EMG pickups 4. Ibanez Roadstar (made in Japan) with Edge tremolo and Ibanez pickups 5. Charvel Model 4 (made in Japan) with Kahler 2300 tremolo and Jackson pickups 6. ESP Horizon (made in Japan) with Seymour Duncan pickups I talk about four poorly crafted guitars I briefly owned: 1. Gibson Explorer 84 Reissue (made in the USA) with Tune-o-matic bridge and EMG pickups 2. BC Rich Mockingbird ST (made in Korea) with Rockfield pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo 3. Gibson Shred-X Explorer (made in the USA) with Kahler tremolo and EMG pickups 4. Moser SRiT (made in Korea) with licensed Floyd Rose tremolo and generic pickups Then I discuss the following topics among others ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Donations Pick Up . Where you'll be able to offer use within your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is Donations Pick Up . View Related articles associated with Donations Pick Up . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Good & Bad Heavy Metal Guitars - Part 1 of 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment