Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Brown Boys - Give Me Kati Roll (Tonight) feat. The Urban Nerd & Sam Hasan

Donations Pick Up - The Brown Boys - Give Me Kati Roll (Tonight) feat. The Urban Nerd & Sam Hasan.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination The Brown Boys - Give Me Kati Roll (Tonight) feat. The Urban Nerd & Sam Hasan.

Do you know about - The Brown Boys - Give Me Kati Roll (Tonight) feat. The Urban Nerd & Sam Hasan

Donations Pick Up ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Donations Pick Up . You see this article for home elevators what you need to know is Donations Pick Up .

How is The Brown Boys - Give Me Kati Roll (Tonight) feat. The Urban Nerd & Sam Hasan

The Brown Boys - Give Me Kati Roll (Tonight) feat. The Urban Nerd & Sam Hasan Video Clips. Duration : 6.37 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donations Pick Up . Download the song for free when you donate to fight hunger in Somalia and help kids with leukemia! No donation is too small. Go to www.theurbannerd.com to donate and download!! Lyrics [The Urban Nerd - Intro] McDougal & Bleecker? Yeah right the line might be to long Or better yet, go to 39th Buy two while listening to a Bollywood song They started this back in '02 Making that chutney all spicy & strong And tonight, lets do our stomachs right Brown Boys, Urban Nerd, Sam Hasan That's right [Sam Hasan - Chorus] Tonight I want Kati Roll tonight Give me Unda Roll tonight Just hurry up We might not get a table, Let's eat it tonight Don't care what they say You're not over-rated Only with you I do Late night Rendezvous Do I want you to go? Do I want you to stay? I'll never get enough Grab somebody Desi tell 'em hey!! Give me Kati Roll tonight Give me Kati Roll tonight Give me Kati Roll tonight Give me Kati Roll tonight [The Urban Nerd - Verse 1] It's about 3:30 in the night And more and more the cravin' is becoming too endless So tonight I gotta leave you at Pranna And head out to that address This is insane, the way the lines growin', bouncer easy goin' Hunnies move aside, so I'm mad bribin', ta keep movin' I gotta keep it boss like Amitabh Bachchan Put it on my card baby I'm gonna spice it right baby Can't eat you tomorrow But I can eat you tonight Jaanu [The Urban Nerd - Pre Chorus] Excuse me But I might eat a little more than I should tonight Might even steal a little bit ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Donations Pick Up . Where you may put to easy use in your day-to-day life. And just remember, your reaction is Donations Pick Up . View Related articles related to Donations Pick Up . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The Brown Boys - Give Me Kati Roll (Tonight) feat. The Urban Nerd & Sam Hasan.



No comments:

Post a Comment