Saturday, July 21, 2012

ELOHEIM: What is True in This Moment? 7-29-09

Donations Pick Up - ELOHEIM: What is True in This Moment? 7-29-09.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination ELOHEIM: What is True in This Moment? 7-29-09.

Do you know about - ELOHEIM: What is True in This Moment? 7-29-09

Donations Pick Up ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Donations Pick Up . You look at this article for information on anyone need to know is Donations Pick Up .

How is ELOHEIM: What is True in This Moment? 7-29-09

ELOHEIM: What is True in This Moment? 7-29-09 Tube. Duration : 7.55 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donations Pick Up . From the Eloheim channeling of July 29, 2009 in Sonoma, CA. Eloheim did a mini session for each person in the room. They asked, "What is true for you in this second right NOW? What frightens you about that truth?" Eloheim then helped clarify how that fear could be transformed. There were 17 people in attendance and each had a different answer. I can't include everyone's comments and frankly I can't pick between the 17. So, the video is Eloheim's introduction. The audio download includes the mini sessions. For more information, please visit eloheim.info Here are the fears which are covered: Fear of confusion. Fear of feeling. Fear of not getting my spiritual work done. Fear of not feeling safe. Fear of not measuring up. Fear of facing what is really here. Fear of dealing with other people's negative responses to my choices. Fear of silence. Fear of showing up as the complete me. Fear of letting go of my 'masks'. Fear of life not being certain. Fear of failure. Fear of not knowing who I am. Fear of loosing control. Fear of doing it wrong. Fear of not having enough energy. Fear of lack. Veronica Torres channels The Council. The Council is comprised of seven different groups: The Guardians, The Girls, The Visionaries, The Matriarch, The Eloheim, The Warrior, and Fred. During a channeling session, each of The Council members take turns sharing their teachings. Each Council member has a distinct personality, style of delivery, and focus. The Council is best known for their ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Donations Pick Up . Where you possibly can put to utilization in your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Donations Pick Up . View Related articles associated with Donations Pick Up . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share ELOHEIM: What is True in This Moment? 7-29-09.



No comments:

Post a Comment